Alast! Rezound Updated!
The HTC Rezound has finally came through with it’s Android 4.0 release on the Verizon Wireless Network.
I have been waiting for this day since I was first promised it back in the beginning of 2012.
I came very close to trading in my Rezound for the newest Nexus but I am glad I was patient.
One the perks that the Nexus had over the Rezound was the new operating system, but this has changed.
This makes the win for the Rezound even more clear in my smartphone competition post.
On the Verizon Wireless website there is a “how-to” on getting the new firmware onto your device; as well as a manual on the new features of the HTC Rezound after it has been updated.
Both of these files are pdf’s and can be downloaded for personal storage and are linked below.
If you have had your Rezound for half the time I have you will be jumping for joy.
Things I like about the new update:
- Hold the home button for a list of recently used programs (swipe to close).
- The updated voice recognition software is much better.
- HTC Sense now has a docking stating for apps at the bottom of the screen.
- Folders look 100 times better than before (self adjusting size)
- The ability to swipe away notifications not just the clear all button.